We have found the very first burn out video in the new retro styled Morgan 3 Wheeler Car. Do we call it a car though or is it more a cart or a scootor? All we know is that the CAM-Am Spyder now finally has a playmate in the the three wheeled arena. Watch out Spyder from the looks of this video the Morgan 3 Wheeler isn’t putting its power through a CVT transmission and has no problem dialing up the fun factor with some smokey burnouts. This three wheeler has the no issues doing the math: 115 hp + a total weight of 480kg = pure excitement!
June 30, 2011
New Morgan 3 Wheeler Turn the Rear Tire or Tyre into Smoke
By M Lemmon
About M Lemmon
Owner and Chief Contributor of Content to Car Rolodex View all posts by M Lemmon
This entry was posted on Thursday, June 30th, 2011 at 2:35 pm and tagged with 3 Wheeler, burnout, Morgan, Morgan 3 Wheeler, retro style, smokey, smokey burnouts and posted in Moving Art. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Forza 5 is announced to launch with the all new Xbox One
- Will the SRT brand gain an all new 6.2-liter Supercharged V8 Engine?
- World’s Fastest Car Show Debuts on YouTube with a 2013 SRT Viper
- Lamborghini Celebrates 50 Years with the Introduction its Egoista Concept Jet Fighter/Car
- Building the 2014 Audi R8 by hand
- #Forza 5 is announced to launch with the all new #Xbox One - wp.me/p1sgG3-1F0 #XboxOne #Forza5Tweeted: 2 hours ago
- Will the #SRT brand gain an all new 6.2-liter Supercharged V8 Engine? - wp.me/p1sgG3-1EVTweeted: 23 hours ago
- World’s Fastest Car Show Debuts on YouTube with a 2013 SRT Viper: wp.me/p1sgG3-1ESTweeted: 5 days ago
- Who cares? RT @Carscoop: Ouch…Kim Kardashian’s Gates Too Fast for Kanye West’s Lamborghini Aventador bit.ly/14bHPZKTweeted: 5 days ago
- RT @Jalopnik: Want a Fisker Karma? Now's your chance. As the company fails, they're going for 50% off MSRP: jalo.ps/YSamdkqTweeted: 5 days ago