Put this one on your big screen TV and turn up your speakers as it is going to tickle both of those senses. We still prefer the hard top over the convertible, however they certainly haven’t changed the sound of the 557 hp 4.5-liter V8.
October 12, 2011
Motor Trend Drives the Ferrari 458 Spider in Italy
By M Lemmon
About M Lemmon
Owner and Chief Contributor of Content to Car Rolodex View all posts by M Lemmon
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 12th, 2011 at 2:18 pm and tagged with 2012 Ferrari 458 Spider, 458 Spider, Ferrari, Ferrari 458, Ferrari 458 Spider, Motor Trend and posted in Moving Art, New Car Fist Impressions. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Petrolicious strikes again with another classic car video
- Take a look at the Upcoming BMW M4 Testing at Nurburgring
- Forza 5 is announced to launch with the all new Xbox One
- Will the SRT brand gain an all new 6.2-liter Supercharged V8 Engine?
- World’s Fastest Car Show Debuts on YouTube with a 2013 SRT Viper
- #Petrolicious strikes again with another classic car video, this time about a #Ferrari 512i BB - wp.me/p1sgG3-1FaTweeted: 1 day ago
- Take a look at the Upcoming #BMW #M4 Testing at #Nurburgring - wp.me/p1sgG3-1F3Tweeted: 1 day ago
- #Forza 5 is announced to launch with the all new #Xbox One - wp.me/p1sgG3-1F0 #XboxOne #Forza5Tweeted: 2 days ago
- Will the #SRT brand gain an all new 6.2-liter Supercharged V8 Engine? - wp.me/p1sgG3-1EVTweeted: 3 days ago
- World’s Fastest Car Show Debuts on YouTube with a 2013 SRT Viper: wp.me/p1sgG3-1ESTweeted: 1 week ago