Bull vs Falcon, Car vs Plane. Today we find out which one is faster down a runway. This video is making the rounds and it is worth spending 3 minutes on so check it out below. The Lamborghini Aventador is one of the quickest and fastest supercars on the market today, but does it have what it takes to beat a fighter jet? Danish car magazine “Bilmagasinet” (literally translated as “car magazine”) aimed to answer this question, and brought both vehicles to an active air field to find out whether or not this bull could beat a little old bird.
June 13, 2012
Bull vs Falcon, Car vs Plane – Which one is faster down a runway?
By M Lemmon
About M Lemmon
Owner and Chief Contributor of Content to Car Rolodex View all posts by M Lemmon
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 13th, 2012 at 8:55 pm and tagged with Aventador, Aventador vs F16, bilmagasinet, CAR Magazine, Car Races Jet, Car vs Jet, F16 Falcon, F16 Fighting Falcon, F16 Jet, Lamborghini, Lamborghini Aventador and posted in Moving Art. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Petrolicious strikes again with another classic car video
- Take a look at the Upcoming BMW M4 Testing at Nurburgring
- Forza 5 is announced to launch with the all new Xbox One
- Will the SRT brand gain an all new 6.2-liter Supercharged V8 Engine?
- World’s Fastest Car Show Debuts on YouTube with a 2013 SRT Viper
- #Petrolicious strikes again with another classic car video, this time about a #Ferrari 512i BB - wp.me/p1sgG3-1FaTweeted: 1 day ago
- Take a look at the Upcoming #BMW #M4 Testing at #Nurburgring - wp.me/p1sgG3-1F3Tweeted: 1 day ago
- #Forza 5 is announced to launch with the all new #Xbox One - wp.me/p1sgG3-1F0 #XboxOne #Forza5Tweeted: 2 days ago
- Will the #SRT brand gain an all new 6.2-liter Supercharged V8 Engine? - wp.me/p1sgG3-1EVTweeted: 3 days ago
- World’s Fastest Car Show Debuts on YouTube with a 2013 SRT Viper: wp.me/p1sgG3-1ESTweeted: 1 week ago