Bull vs Falcon, Car vs Plane. Today we find out which one is faster down a runway. This video is making the rounds and it is worth spending 3 minutes on so check it out below. The Lamborghini Aventador is one of the quickest and fastest supercars on the market today, but does it have what it takes to beat a fighter jet? Danish car magazine “Bilmagasinet” (literally translated as “car magazine”) aimed to answer this question, and brought both vehicles to an active air field to find out whether or not this bull could beat a little old bird.
Tag Archives: bilmagasinet
By M Lemmon
Leave a comment | tags: Aventador, Aventador vs F16, bilmagasinet, CAR Magazine, Car Races Jet, Car vs Jet, F16 Falcon, F16 Fighting Falcon, F16 Jet, Lamborghini, Lamborghini Aventador | posted in Moving Art
- Forza 5 is announced to launch with the all new Xbox One
- Will the SRT brand gain an all new 6.2-liter Supercharged V8 Engine?
- World’s Fastest Car Show Debuts on YouTube with a 2013 SRT Viper
- Lamborghini Celebrates 50 Years with the Introduction its Egoista Concept Jet Fighter/Car
- Building the 2014 Audi R8 by hand
- #Forza 5 is announced to launch with the all new #Xbox One - wp.me/p1sgG3-1F0 #XboxOne #Forza5Tweeted: 15 hours ago
- Will the #SRT brand gain an all new 6.2-liter Supercharged V8 Engine? - wp.me/p1sgG3-1EVTweeted: 1 day ago
- World’s Fastest Car Show Debuts on YouTube with a 2013 SRT Viper: wp.me/p1sgG3-1ESTweeted: 5 days ago
- Who cares? RT @Carscoop: Ouch…Kim Kardashian’s Gates Too Fast for Kanye West’s Lamborghini Aventador bit.ly/14bHPZKTweeted: 5 days ago
- RT @Jalopnik: Want a Fisker Karma? Now's your chance. As the company fails, they're going for 50% off MSRP: jalo.ps/YSamdkqTweeted: 5 days ago